Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Transitioning to Etsy

In the past couple of years, I've used blogs to list my art and insert paypal buttons for convenience of on-line purchases. Although majority of my sales does not happen on-line, I am a big believer that it is where we are headed in the future.

I have occasionally listed items on-line and have had some unexpected sales in bigger dollar amounts. This tells me that on-line market is there, and I would like to open up my products to a potentially larger audience that can be found on-line.

Therefore, I've opted to list my available art on Etsy for the ease of price management. This site is also very easy to create coupons should I decide to run any promotions.

I will be phasing out paypal buttons from the blog and direct all on-line purchasers to my Etsy store. This transition will happen over the next couple of months as I get a better grasp on taking quality photos and better on-line presentation.

If you read this blog, here is a coupon that can be redeemed in my Etsy store - 20% off anything through January 12: At checkout, simply use code BLOG20 (expired)

No comments: